RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:13:37 -0500
Lucia,

>I should hope not!
>most 34 year olds do not have greying hair.

Hmm, I must have an unusual set of friends and acquaintances then :). Maybe
part of my impression also is from following the PGA Golf Tour - it appears
to me almost all the 30 year and older folks are graying out there (part of
it due to high stress maybe). But it seems similar for other 'older'
athletes too, like Cal Ripken. Bill Clinton went gray well before 40; of
course others like Ronald Reagan live into old age without going gray...

Paul