RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:36:01 -0500
I don't have the source of this info, but I seem to remember hearing that a large number of people, who had cancer, went on a strict macrobiotic diet, and the cancer disappeared. Of the people whose cancer was "cured", if they got off of the macrobiotic diet, the cancer came back again.

As far as cancer treatments go, sometimes the treatment is worst than what it is trying to cure. This is true in general, not just cancer treatments. Medications and procedures can only slow down a condition so that your body can heal itself. Medications, surgery, radiation, etc. will NOT do the healing for you, and the side effects may even accelerate death. Based on that, I would say the the title of this message is very correct.

Don
Pissing Contest Contestant