RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:15:35 -0500
If I remember correctly, the last time I mentioned macrobiotics on this list, I got back several replies discrediting macrobiotics because Michio smoked cigarettes and ate junk food. This may be ONE reason that some of his family members developed cancer.

Secondly, cancer can also be the result of environmental factors.

I don't know that I would jump to fast to label some single thing as THE cause.

Just another opinion in this electronic pissing contest,

Don