RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:44:07 GMT
At 08:01 AM 4/30/99 -0600, you wrote:

>>Jo clarifies:
>>

>> my biceps will recover far
>>faster from a session of isolated concentration curls than the entire
>>lower trunk will after a set of breathing squats. Obviously the squat
>>affects a larger number of muscles of greater total mass.

Lynton comments:
Perhaps the legs take longer through lack of oxygen? Do you do alot of
walking for example?
The blood supply (and lymph movement in particular) in the legs depend
to some extent on muscular contractions to help it pumping.
I would try an hour of walking after the leg workout and see how goes.