RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:45:54 -0700
Hi All!!!

I have access to getting the last of the some Very Special California
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil this Season.  What is So Special about
this Olive Oil, besides being Organic and Cold-Pressed, is that it's
made from Black Ripe Olives instead of Green Unripe Olives like most
Olive Oil.  The reason that companies don't use Black Ripe Olives for
the most part is that if they wait for the Olives to Ripen they would
lose about 50% of their Crop on the ground and hence it would cost them
a lot of Money, and as you well know, Money is the Name of the Game for
Most Growers, even among the Organic Growers.
4/13/98 8:43:28 AM 4/13/98 8:08:13 PM
Anyway, what I would like to know is how many people are interested in
some of this Olive Oil as I won't have anymore available till about the
beginning of next year, and I'm sure I don't have to go into why one
would not want a Green Unripe Olive Oil as oppose to a Black Ripe one.
You All should know the Unripe Fruits is not good for you etc. etc. etc.
and that's why 99% of all the Olive Oil out there Sucks The Big One and
is not that Healthy for you.  This Oil is actually more Amber and Golden
compared to the Green Shit you get in the Stores.  Also, the taste is so
much more Smooth and not at all Bitter or Rancid like most of the Olive
Oils that I have tried.

So please just drop me an e-mail and let me know if any of you are
interested or have any Friends who are etc. because I have to act fast
to secure that last of it.  When you e-mail me please enclose your
number and I'll give you mine so we can talk as well.  There are only 3
55 gal. Drums left out of 120 from the End of the Season and I'd like to
get a Drum but need a few People to go in on it with me.  I've only got
about a week to put in an order and then it'll all be gone so we'd have
to act now - Thanks All!!!

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!