RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
françois dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:12:44 +0100
Three hypotheses:

1. This particular dino didn't eat enough broccolis.

2. His food chain was contaminated by radioactive waste rejected by the
nuclear power station set by some aliens established in Montana 72
billions years ago.

3. He ate too much grilled meat, which is well known to be carcinogenic.

Seriously, hypothesis 3 *might* be an answer, since grilled mead can be
found in a perfectly natural environment after a forest fire and since
carnivorous are found of grilled meat.

The statement below is interesting:

"He said the finding is significant because it is the first brain tumor
found in any kind of fossil -- dinosaur or otherwise -- and it shows
that problems like brain tumors "have been around basically forever."

OK, they may have been around forever. But it looks like scientists of
some distant future shouldn't have any difficulties in finding a lot of
tumors in fossilized humans, cats and dogs of our era...

And about that other statement:

"wild animals eating a natural diet never get sick"

Never say "never" would be better...

Cheers
Francois Dovat