RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:47:56 -0800
>The statement below is interesting:
>
>"He said the finding is significant because it is the first brain tumor
>found in any kind of fossil -- dinosaur or otherwise -- and it shows
>that problems like brain tumors "have been around basically forever."

Brains are soft tissue, which is found only rarely in the fossil
record. That makes it "significant" at least in some sense.

>"wild animals eating a natural diet never get sick"
>
>Never say "never" would be better...

Agreed. The study of diseases in wildlife is a specialty area in
biology. If wild animals never get sick, they would have nothing
to study. The (few) raw-fooders who claim wild animals never get sick,
are out of touch with reality, in my opinion.

Thanks for your comments.

Tom Billings