RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:21:58 -0800
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>:
>Here is a list of toxic foods according to:

> **A weird guy on the "raw" list: it has been my understanding after many years
>of experience that _fatty_ and _starchy_ foods are not adapted to the
 biological design of humans. Every morning, i drink 2 liters of vegetable juice and in the
>evening, i have a fruit-only meal. I wouldn't advise You to follow the same

Tom:
** A fanatical form of natural hygiene: all protein foods, including raw
nuts, seeds, and sprouts, are toxic. Many green veggies are bitter, hence toxic.
In fact, everything on the planet, except fruit, is toxic!! Your diet should
be 100% fruit, especially sweet fruit (using the common definition, not the
botanical definition). Fruit is ideal because it has the same nutrient profile
as Mother's milk (never mind that the profiles for: vitamins B,D,E, calcium,
zinc, fat, sugar don't match). Milk is a horror, never mind that fruit is
the ideal food because it is supposedly just like Mother's milk. If you
have a 100% fruit diet, you can achieve physical health (never mind that
you will be emaciated and weak) and be mentally UNbalanced, just like me!  :-)

Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>:
>Did I forget anyone? ;-)

Tom:
**Macrobiotic: raw foods are generally inedible and/or poisonous. Your diet
should balance yin and yang, and be 100% cooked. Be sure to use lots of your
good friend, sea salt, in your cooking. Avoid raw - raw foods diets make
you a space cadet! :-)

Others might want to add "The Zone", and many other diets.
Thanks for a great post, Jean-Louis!

Regards,
Tom Billings