RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:18:46 -0400 (EDT)
At 04:19 PM 4/25/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Peter,

>> >Don't forget your TVP,dried fruit and nuts!!
>> I would  leave out the TVP as it contains MSG and add some dehydrated=20
>> RAF instead.

>What do TVP, MSG and RAF mean?

Textured Vegetable Protein; Mono Sodium Glutamate; Raw Animal Food

>We will not always notice it. Swans and ducks for example _love_
>to feed on bread and similar stuff. Although they still look=20
>normal from the outside it is known that their beak get so
>weak that they are no longer able to eat their natural food

So much for "nothing as good since sliced bread"--Wonder Bread kept the
vitamins, protein, and minerals, made some sort of covering for fatty lunch
meats out of it, but then were kind enough to make those things,( B
vitamins, Vit. E, Mg, etc )available to us--at least the part we know
about--for a bitty stipend....Now, they all learned fast from that single
bit of salesmanship; good old American ingenuity, hmmm? Snake oil.

>> >MY COMMENT:  Yup sorta seems we humans have already created an=20
>> >environment impossible for us to live healthfully in.
>
>No, at least not yet. We have a chance!

I'm not so sure. GA papers reported this week that BT (Bacillus
thurengiensis), a perfectly magic bullet of a insect pest deterrent with
utterly no harm to us human types, has been given the go ahead to be
genetically delivered by King Cotton. Look up, Monsanto just sent more
rockets of joy up into the sky, 30% of GA farmers are to use this man=3Dmade
genotype this year, virtually assuring a quick resistance build-up.
Insanity, pure demonic predation on the uneducated farmer, and passed from
him to our food agri businessmen. Then the slower transfer of resistance
that this means of delivery will filter into our agri businesses will sooner
or later leave the farmer helpless, with only the devastating chemical
weapons to use. That Monsanto  et al have Mercedes-Benz transportation this
generation, and care not a fig for their own progeny. Have any of you seen
Vanderbilts' Biltmore estate in Asheville, NC? The beat goes on....

I am going to forward a post from Ban-GEF (gentically engineered food),
which one of you was kind enough to alert this list to...please feel free to
print and send where most useful! Then, just perhaps, we have a chance.
                                                                       =
 @@@@@
Bon app=E9tit, mes pauvres enfants!! Eat and be merry---dum, de dum-dum

Pat