RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:23:22 -0400
Insightful Carol. Very insightful. It was kind of what i was aiming at
but with a better twist to get the point across. Though i was choosing to
avoid calling this american. Maybe we should rather say unconstitutional.
Becuase America has been guilty before and maybe even now of being
unconstitutional.

Godbless,
Anwar