RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:25:19 -0700
Hi Rex,

My understanding of Parkinson's is that it is unusually high in certain
agricultural areas near pulp mills and areas that have crops that are
presumably are sprayed with toxic chemicals from overhead.  Maybe good
diet cannot always detoxify very poisonous substances.  I have to
speculate that this disease is caused by death of brain cells due to
toxic substances.  The only cure I know of that has consistently worked
is banned in this country:  implantation of fetal tissues in the
diseased brain area.

regards
roberta