RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Inksetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:33:20 -0500
Since this is a raw food list, let me tell you my experience with
Atkins
and the Zone,
which I tried and lost only two or three pounds even when in deep
ketosis
on Atkins.
I never felt good. . .much like your husband.

I finally read about live enyzmes and how they can heal your body and
make
you well
plus the fact your weight will normalize.  My husband and I have been
on
the Hallalujah diet which is 85% raw food and 15% cooked since Jan.2,
2000.
 We both
feel wonderful and my husband is off all blood pressure meds and for
the
first time
in 15 years has a great blood pressure reading of 120/75 on no
medications.
 I have
lost 15 pounds and never think or obsess about food anymore.

Just a thought but you might look into this as it really works and
everything we eat
and drink is so healthy.

Julie Wheeler