RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Inksetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:59:36 -0400
I have been trying to decide if soy . . .even organic . . .is all bad
and most
of the news I have been reading causes me to believe that there are
many unknowns
and perhaps we should not be ingesting soy in any type of large
quantities.

See www.mercola.com  and click on Current Newsletter.  There is an
article about
the 20/20 program on soy and also about the two FDA scientists that
insisted on
speaking out against the FDA's acceptance of soy as a health food.
Very interesting
reading here and other links to soy articles as well.  Anyone
consuming soy on a
regular basis should read.

Julie in Wilmington, NC