Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:46:12 -0800
Greetings:
While I was reading some of the mail regarding Netscape and Netscape
Communicator, I thought there must be a way to get information on how to
best use their software. I signed up for Netscape's Talk Back. This is a
little piece of software that sits in the background and if the browser
crashes, it gathers the information and asks what I was doing at the
time of the crash.

I responded to several crashes and I received, in part the following I
wanted to share with the list. This is an e-mail from Netscape.

"FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Netscape is dedicated to providing excellent technical support
to help you be more productive with Netscape products.  We
offer 3 free support options for Communicator 24 hours per
day, 7 days per week.

If you can connect to the Internet, one of the best sources for
technical support is Netscape's technical support site at:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527O027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

This site contains a wealth of information including answers
to frequently asked questions, a search engine for specific
technical questions, and up-to-date technical support news from
Netscape.  A report called New Issues with Communicator 4.5
includes a search for all technical notes about version 4.5
of Communicator at:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527T027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

There is also a FAQ dedicated to the installation, configuration,
and troubleshooting of the product at:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527Y027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

Netscape's technical support site also provides detailed
information about Communicator:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527d027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

online handbooks and contact information:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527h027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

as well as informational resources for corporate customers:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527n027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

and developers.

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527s027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

A second option is to join the Netscape user's group known as
the NUGgies Newsgroup:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=527x027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

This newsgroup provides a forum where you can post your questions
so other Netscape users can help you. Participating in a newsgroup
is as simple as sending and receiving email.  If you have never
posted questions to a newsgroup before, you may want to read
the NUGgies Newcomer Guide.

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=5280027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

You can also use this group to meet other users of Netscape
software, swap tips, get advice, and more. Netscape engineers,
employees and managers are occasional contributors to the newsgroup.

Finally, you can call Netscape's technical support line at
(800) 411-707. By pressing the number one on your telephone,
you can listen to common questions and answers about
connecting to the Internet or downloading or installing
Netscape Communicator.  You will also be given the
opportunity to speak directly with a Netscape customer support
representative for a modest fee.

OTHER RESOURCES
If you don't find the answer to your question using Netscape's
free support services, you should consider subscribing to our
wide variety of technical support programs at:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=5285027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

These programs are tailored to the needs of many different kinds
of users.  Our engineers are ready to answer your questions and
work with you to maximize your productivity.

If you are experiencing problems downloading or installing
Communicator 4.5, you might consider having the leading
Internet browser and communications suite delivered to you
on CD-ROM. With the Communicator CD-ROM, you won't
have to wait for the download!   You can purchase the
Communicator 4.5 CD-ROM for $10.00 at:

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=528A027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

GETTING THE MOST FROM COMMUNICATOR
Once you're up and running with Communicator 4.5, you'll
have the best access to Netscape Netcenter, the source for
Internet software, content, community, and commerce.
Netcenter members have access to a variety of services such
as free email, free personalized home pages, free instant
messaging and automatic software updates.   You already know
this if you are a Netcenter member.  If not, it doesn't cost
anything to join Netcenter, so become a member today!

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=528F027J459uD0mh$Doh$9B

Sincerely,
Netscape Talk Back Communications Program

Netscape respects your online time and privacy. If you would
prefer not to receive communications from the Talk Back
program, please click on the link below and "submit"  the
pre-filled form.  We will promptly disable this subscription.

http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=526_24227J459uD0mh$Doh$9B"

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: