Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 07:00:03 -0400
I tried to do as you suggested.  I looked in My Downloads and found the
firefox setup but I get the 7-zip Unspecified Error when I try to install.
I looked in Program Files and found a Mozilla file but when I click on it
there is nothing there.....no other files.  A couple of times when I tried
to install or open it I got a message of an xpcom.dll file that was missing.
I don't know what's going on. I've tried downloading again and reinstalling
again and again and only get the same messages.  Thanks

Becky Buehrer

> Date:    Mon, 16 May 2005 16:17:09 +1200
> From:    unclerichard <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Mozilla download help
>
> Becky:
>
> Open window explorer (win Key + E) then search your program files for
> the (old) Monzilla file. Open that file by clicking on it. Somewhere in
> that file (or a sub-folder) will be either an uninstall ex or a install
> ex. Use the uninstaller if there other wise reinstall and then delete
> via the add and remove programs dialog box (Start/Settings/control panel).
>
> Withe Monzilla?Firefox it pays to uninstall the old version before
> installing the new. Get back to the group if you experience further
> problems.
>
> Richard Innes
>
> Becky wrote:
>
> >Last summer I downloaded Mozilla Firefox after reading several
> >recommendations for using it over IE.  For some reason I didn't care for
it
> >at the time and stopped using it.  Now I would like to try it again, but
> >when I double click the shortcut icon on my desktop I get a 7-zip
> >unspecified error message and can go no farther.  I tried downloading
> >another version from the web and the setup exe. downloads but when I try
> >open it to install I get the same message.  I went to the Add/Remove page
> >and there is a mozilla icon listed there. I tried to use uninstall and
get a
> >window that says the mozilla uninstall program is missing.  I'm stuck!
Any
> >suggestions?  (Keep them VERY simple, please)
> >Thanks
> >
> >Becky Buehrer
> >
> >      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
> >        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
> >                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml