Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:55:45 -0500
At 04:22 12/21/06, Mário César d'Abreu wrote:
>Does someone here know Eudora (the e-mail programme)?
>I'm using it since a few days and have a question. This programme cuts
>attachments over a certain dimension. Here is the message I receive
>from it:
>
>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
> >The estimated size of this message is 8665011 bytes.
> >Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to
> get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane,
> you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve
>  From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on
> the server.
>
>The problem is: where is the "Retrieve from Server icon?" I don't see
>it above, or below or sideways. I just received the message. So, it
>must still be on the server.
>I searched the Help option and it doesn't contain any
>information.about this matter.

Hi Mario

I can only tell you what to do with Eudora versions 5.2 and 6. I think
it will work the same for later Eudora versions.

In my Eudora Inbox, the Attachment icon (if there is one for a message)
appears at the very left of the line for that particular message.   (My
Eudora Inbox shows information about messages grouped in columns: the
column on the left holds "Attachment" icons, then the "Who" column
shows who the messages are from, then there is a "Date" column, then a
"Size in KB" column, and finally on the far right, there is a "Subject"
column. I believe you can customize your Inbox to display just the
columns you want or to rearrange their positions. In ten years of using
Eudora, I haven't changed the default arrangement in my inboxes.)

To download the full attachment (or to get it from Eudora's cache),
right click (anywhere) on the Inbox line for the message with the
attachment. A small drop-down menu appears. Look for "Fetch". In my
drop-down window, I have to first highlight "Change server Status" to
show "Fetch". (Put the cursor on "Change server status" and you will
see more choices, like "Leave", "Fetch", "Delete", "Fetch then delete".)

If this doesn't work, you can set Eudora to download all attachments.
Go to "Tools" (in the menu bar at the top of the Eudora window) and
choose "Options" (at the bottom of the drop-down menu). In the left
side of the window that appears, choose "Incoming Mail". Now remove the
check mark from "Skip messages over [ ] K in size". (The default size
is 40K. You can change this size or just remove the check mark to allow
all attachments.)

Notes: I do not use the preview window, so look for the attachment icon
in the regular Inbox. Also, Eudora may have downloaded your attachment
to memory (cache) and deleted it from the server. If you have since
closed Eudora, the attachment may have been deleted from cache and lost
forever. Finally, the email servers of some Internet Providers will not
accept attachments as large as your 8 MB attachment.

Regards,
Bill Cohane