Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:44:36 -0400
From: "generalstuff"
clipped
>I had SP2, but I reloaded my OS and now have only the
>few pieces of SP1 that HP put on this machine in 2002
>- I don't let Microsoft update anything any more.
>It caused me constant problems - their idea of "fixing"
>something is to disable the feature without telling you.

If a feature is not secure, (and lots are not), sometimes
the only way to fix it is to shut it off and (for THEM) to
find a secure way to inplement that feature, (if possible)...

>I returned MS Office 2003 because it wanted to
>"phone home" everytime it was started.

I can't say I ever noticed that on other computers, but I
generally hunt down and turn off any such settings in "most"
programs...

                                       Rick Glazier

                       http://freepctech.com/rode