Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bjorn Simonsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:49:32 +0100
On  7 Feb 01 at 8:53, Harsha Godavari wrote:

> Is there an  antivirus program that fits on a single floppy, so that
> I can carry it around to places where safe-computing is not
> practised.

Yes, and a good one too. F-PROT, a DOS program, free for private use.
You can get it from their homepage <http:// www.complex.is> (slow),
but it is recommended you get it from one of their distribution
sites:

  < ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/virus/fp-xxx.zip>
   <ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/virus/fp-xxx.zip>
   <http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/virus/fp-xxx.zip>
        - or any of their mirror sites.

    xxx stands for the version number, for example 308 in version
    3.08 (I believe current  is 308b)

I suggest you make a bootable floppy and copy the required F-prot
files to it.  Else copy F-prot to a second floppy,  which you
insert after booting from the first.

F-PROT anti-virus package consists of the following files:

F-PROT.EXE  The main program (DOS version).
SIGN.DEF       DOS/Windows virus search/disinfection data.
SIGN2.DEF    Trojan and Java/Script/BAT/Other virus search data.
MACRO.DEF  Word/Excel virus search/disinfection data.
NOMACRO.DEF  An "empty" version of MACRO.DEF.
ENGLISH.TX0   An English message file.
 *.TXT          Some documentation files
*.ASC        PGP signature files.

All  files will not fit on a single floppy. To fit what you need
on a single floppy to make it run ,  you will have to drop the
macro.def  file.  But  F-prot requires this file to run. This is  why
they include  the empty nomacro.def file in the distribution.
Thus, copy the latter file to the floppy, then rename it macro.def.

It's been a while, but if memory serves, the files required on the
floppy (and all you will be able to fit) are:

F-PROT.EXE  The main program (DOS version).
SIGN.DEF       DOS/Windows virus search/disinfection data.
SIGN2.DEF    Trojan and Java/Script/BAT/Other virus search data.
MACRO.DEF The EMTPY nomacro.def after renaming it.

Notice:  If you have Windows 2000, you need to borrow a Win9x or DOS
machine to create a bootable floppy. You can use this floppy on a
Windows 2000 system as long as it use a FAT16 or FAT32 file system,
but not (!!) if use NTFS.

All the best,
Bjorn Simonsen

                     support at our newest website: