Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
raymond kornele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:26:55 PDT
>From: Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] program to create banners and buttons
>Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:13:17 +0200

Hello Max,

>   There are some excellent tutorials on the Net to help those
>   unfamiliar to Photoshop to develop some skills in using this
>   product, including making textures and buttons for the web. I don't
>   remember a lot of addresses, but a search in Metacrawler or other
>   engine for "+photoshop +tutorial" should yield 10-30 results at the
>   very least.

===============
I agree with the choice of search programs. Very thorough. They query 10
engines simultaneously.

Now, if you put the http:// ahead of web or e-mail addresses, us hotmail
users get links. E-mail addresses link to the composer and web addresses
link to a second window at the linked site. (See below).

complete the link; http://www.andyart.com

>   DBM, tutorials and forum : www.designsbymark.com
same here; http://www.designsbymark.com

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: