Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:45:10 -0500
At 12/3/99 12:58 PM , Albin Schreiter wrote:
>I should have mentioned that there is no wbhook32.dll file on my system.
>Also, the error message is produced by Symantec's Crash Guard. But closing
>doen Crash Guard still does not start IE5. I have also re-installed
>Win98SE and IE5, but it did not help. There is no wbhook32.dll file on the
>Win98 CD. How does a non-existant file interfere with IE5 ?

Albin:

The problem is with your McAfee Virus scan program.

Here's the scoop from Network Associates:

Doug

 >Wbhook32.dll is a virus scan file and when you installed, somehow, it wasn't
 >put in the system. What you need to do is uninstall and then do a clean
 >reinstall from your download.

 > Thank you for contacting McAfee Technical Support. We've attached the
 > document you requested below.
 >
 > If this document does not answer your questions please refer to the
 > following website: http://naisupport.sento.com/. You will be able to
 > search for a solution or information regarding your program. If you do
 > not find what you are searching for, you will be given other support
 > options such as Email Express, Forums, and Phone support.

Quick Clean Installation
 > 1. Delete the contents of the Windows/Temp folder, following these steps:
· Double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop. The My Computer window
opens. Double-click the C: drive. You are now looking at the contents of
your hard drive.
· Double-click the Windows folder. The Windows folder opens. Double-click on
the Temp folder, which will appear beneath the Windows folder.
· Click Edit>Select All. All of the items in your Temp directory are now
selected.
· Hit the Delete key on your keyboard to delete the files. If you are asked
about deleting files, click Yes.

 > 2. Disable all software running in the background: hold down the CTRL+ALT
 > keys on your keyboard, and then press the DEL key once. The Close Program
 > dialog box appears. Click End Task for every item on the list except
 > Explorer and Systray (if you have a lot of software running in the
 > background, you will have to hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring up the Close
 > Program dialog box to end each task). If you see only Explorer and Systray
 > in the Close Program dialog box, click Cancel.
 >
 > 3. Install the program. (Guard Dog, or FirstAid, etc.)
 > McAfee Technical Support

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]