Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:43:10 -0500
The Search feature on the Start menu of Win.XP Pro(SP2) stopped functioning.When you click on the Search button,the start menu disappears,leaving only the desktop visible.I do not receive any error messages.
If I right click on the start button and select Explorer the search button on Explorer works and allows me to access the search features.
I am using TweakUI it along with the Start Menu are configured to run the Search Feature.
I thought the system file maybe corrupt so I reinstalled Srchasst.inf from the operating system CD,rebooted and could not access search from the start menu.
I have scanned the system for Trojans,adware,etc.and have used registry cleaners all to no avail.

This problem is not the end of the world but I would appreciate any assistance you can offer.
Thank you for your time
Jim Wilson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode