From:
"S. Balicoco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:26:57 PDT
My OS is Win95, Pent 200MHz, upgraded to 96RAM.
Yes, the TV is hooked up before the PC and TV are turned on.
Not sure if my VCR is an older one.  I bought it brand new 4 months ago.
It's GE VG4043 without S-connector so I'm trying to use C-connector.
I'm not sure what you mean by splitter.
I tried both on GE and Sony televisions and still doesn't work with me.  I
wonder what else to be done.
It's All-in-Wonder Pro 128 16MB (I hope Pro does not mean Problem, just
kidding.)
Anybody, please help.

Thanks
Sixto

On         Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:16:41 -0500, Donald Gaither wrote:

> Hi,
>         What OS are you running?  Also, do you have the TV hooked up when
you
> boot?  We use a similiar ATI product at work to display an internal
> electronic bulliten board system.  The card doesn't display to the
splitter
> we use, so we have to hook it up to an old VCR on boot and then switch to
> the splitter after windows has completely loaded.  You might need to do
> something similiar, try it on a different TV or VCR if possible.
>
> HTH,
> Donald Gaither

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html