My OS is Win95, Pent 200MHz, upgraded to 96RAM.
Yes, the TV is hooked up before the PC and TV are turned on.
Not sure if my VCR is an older one.  I bought it brand new 4 months ago.
It's GE VG4043 without S-connector so I'm trying to use C-connector.
I'm not sure what you mean by splitter.
I tried both on GE and Sony televisions and still doesn't work with me.  I
wonder what else to be done.
It's All-in-Wonder Pro 128 16MB (I hope Pro does not mean Problem, just
kidding.)
Anybody, please help.

Thanks
Sixto

On         Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:16:41 -0500, Donald Gaither wrote:

> Hi,
>         What OS are you running?  Also, do you have the TV hooked up when
you
> boot?  We use a similiar ATI product at work to display an internal
> electronic bulliten board system.  The card doesn't display to the
splitter
> we use, so we have to hook it up to an old VCR on boot and then switch to
> the splitter after windows has completely loaded.  You might need to do
> something similiar, try it on a different TV or VCR if possible.
>
> HTH,
> Donald Gaither

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html