Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:08:30 +1000
Games are not all graphics dependent.  Dungeon siege is very hard on CPU as
well as heavy on graphics power.  Another issue you need to watch out is
that on PCI bus, performance is great limited, you will not see big
improvement even in pure graphics power games (eg UT2003).

Also, my advise on games' minimum requirement - never believe it, no games
run acceptable at minimum configuration.  Take the game "recommended
configuration" as minimum is a safe bet. and always double it if you want
good game experience.  eg.  I have Geforce3 that will meet "min req" by
DOOM3, but I will not play it unless I upgrade to a more powerfull card.

Jun Qian