From:
Angela Espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:43:59 -0800
Thank you Fred Nielson and everybody else that has been so kind to answer, I don't know if I explain my self but here it goes again.  I had a drive size 1.99GB but it wasn't big enough for me so I decided to buy a 20 GB hard drive I was running windows 98 but when I got the new drive I took the other one out and installed  the 20 GB hard drive, I partitioned the new drive and formatted , when I boot up it reads the model number of the 20 GB drive, I installed Windows ME, but when I go to control panel system it tells me that the drive is only 1.99Gb.

I am running Windows ME
The drive is IBM  model number IC35L020AVVN07-0 Capacity 20GB
Processor Type Pentium with MMX (CT) Technology
Processor speed 200MHZ
Cache ram 512 KB
Total memory 64MB
Bios 4A3NT0X0.05A.0020.P05

Primary IDE IC35L020AVVN07-0
Primary slave none
Secondary IDE Master  Sony CD-RW CRX19501
Secondary IDE slave none

This is the system information that comes up when I am booting up and press F2. I think this is more detail then last time, I am going to format and partition  everything again but I want to know if any one has other solution,  I was told to buy a  ATA PCI hard drive controler that has its own BIOS  I don't have the 1.99Gb hard drive installed anymore, I just want to have the 20GB hard drive, my skilled level begginer.

Thank you to everybody that take time to answer, I am very grateful

Angela

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com