From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:19:53 -0400
Check to see  if the workgroup they're in is the same.
Also the each adapters bindings (TCP/IP and/or IPX/SPX)
Check to make sure that you have supplied an IP address
for TCP/IP.

In IPX/SPX check the frame type, and set it to Ethernet 802.3

Plus when the problem appears check the hub to see if
they're are any collisons taking place if that is the case.

--Patrick Black
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~black27/