Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:01:35 -0600
Vanessa,

The reason Windows only shows (recognizes) a capacity of 128 GB for the
Seagate drive is explained at the site below. The link is a Western Digital
site but the information is generic in nature and addresses Windows XP and
drive capacity. You did not indicate other problems with the drive so it's
probably okay. Updating the XP install (Service Pack 2) should solve the
problem.

The full capacity of EIDE drives larger than 137GB (128GB binary) is not
recognized in Windows 2000/XP:
http://tinyurl.com/37pdyv

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.