From:
Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:35:36 -0400
I have W2K installed with my ATI all-in-wonder and Soundblaster live
platinum and everything works great.  Make sure you get the CD and license
for the W2K though, if he's selling you the computer with the OS installed,
then he should give you the OS CD and license as well.

Also, make sure you have the Administrator password so you can boot the
thing.