From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 22:42:41 -0700
Ray

Is there any troubles running the cards now on the market for 66mhz MB in
100 mhz buses on the new MB.

For example I was running a Trident chip video card today installing Win98
and had video problems.  Exchanged the board to a Diamond AGP and it loaded
OK.

Don

   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400