From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:12:37 -0800
S-out is a type of communication between the video output of the computer
and a TV or monitor. It requires a unique cable that should have come with
the video card. If the monitor and/or TV does not have S-in, there are
adapter cables available from several cable suppliers. There are various
possible combinations so the adapter cable would need to be specific to your
case(s). My use is to watch DVD's running on a laptop with S-out on a TV
without S-in. My adapter cable goes from the computer S-out to the 3 wire
VCR input (sorry, can't remember the proper nomenclature at this time) on
the TV.

I'm not sure if you can use it to connect to multiple monitor devices at the
same time. That probably depends upon your video card capabilities with
which I am not familiar.

Tom Mayer