From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 07:38:01 -0700
I have always found that the connection of these various wires to the
motherboard is easy to get wrong. You have to be really careful that you
are not interpreting the instructions backwards/sideways/mirror
image/etc. . On top of that, you need a magnifying glass to read the
cryptic ID's on the motherboard and connectors.

Keep trying and good luck.

Tom Mayer