From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:10:13 EST
You might try making the CD-RW the master. I have an ACER and it will only
work on my system if it is the master drive. If this doesn't work, you may
try putting one or the other on another IDE port. Sometimes drives are not
compatible with each other and some CD-RWs seem to be pretty finicky about
their configuration.

Dennis Noble
www.hungryfireman.com