From:
Larry Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:15:08 -0500
I recently networked an HP printer loaded on my desktop to two laptops, one
a work laptop and the other a personal laptop. All I had to do was go to
"Add a Printer," then establish a network link between each laptop and
desktop (e.g., \\host computer name\printer sharing name). I didn't have to
install any drivers.