From:
Peter Byrnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:45:06 +1000
I have two solutions.
1. Use Ghost or similar to copy the entire
   contents of the old drive to the new.
2. Try the Compaq web site (www.compaq.com).
   Here's some good places I found in five minutes:
   Software & drivers for Presario 95xx:
   www.compaq.com/athome/support/softpaq/consumer/pres9500/pres9546.html
   (try SP1335 - '95 supplemental programs)

   Troubleshooting Presario 9xxx:
   www.compaq.com/athome/support/paqtip/P9000.html

Your Welcome in advance,
Peter Byrnes