From:
Peter Byrnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:48:13 +1000
My experience is that a TV has insufficient resolution for this purpose.
You will find that anything under about 16 point text is unreadable, and
most buttons will be unrecognizable. I suggest you would be better off
hiring a projector or projection panel. Projectors give excellent
images,
and tend to be expensive. Projection panels are designed for use with
an Overhead Projector. The picture isn't as good, but it's way better
than a TV.

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]