From:
Miriam Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:57:53 -0400
Thank you for your reply.  I didn't make it clear but I did it just the way
you said.

The box I keep getting is:

C:\docume~1\miriam\locals~1\temp\hp officejet g
series\cdimage\drivers\winxp\cocpyinf.dll

Can you tell me where it is located and how to get rid of it?  Or do you
think there will be an additional process?

Miriam