From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:24:03 -0400
The heatsink that comes with the retail Intel processor is certainly
adequate for running your CPU without fear of burning it up, unless you
intend to overclock (and overvolt) the processor.

The next step up, from the Intel stock setup, might be to the Arctic Cooling
Freezer 7 Pro.  This heatsink and fan is modestly priced, but performs quite
well.  If your primary goal is to have a quieter running system, this would
be a good choice.  See link below.

http://www.anandtech.com/casecoolingpsus/showdoc.aspx?i=3210&p=1

If you're interest is in maximum cooling in order to support an overclocked
quad core processor, you'll probably want to look at the high-end
Thermalright heatsinks, such as their Ultra 120 Extreme.  See link below.
Check the dimensions of these 120mm fan heatsinks, carefully, since they are
quite tall, and unless your case is wide enough, they won't fit.

http://www.anandtech.com/casecoolingpsus/showdoc.aspx?i=2981

As to your power supply choice, without knowing which video card or cards
you intend to run, it is difficult to say for sure what you need.  The 650w
Antec P/S you mentioned should be enough for a single video card.

John Sproule