From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:13:24 -0700
When you were installing Windows 2000, it asked you for the administrator
password. You need to type in "administrator" for the username, and the use
the password you entered during setup. To bypass this login prompt on future
boots, you can set an "AutoAdminLogon"  value in the registry. The easiest
way to do so is by using TweakUI or a freeware program called Administrator.
Other programs are also available to set automatic logon.

Here are some links:
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Registry/registry_hacks_AutoAdminLogon.
htm
http://tinyurl.com/dge6f
Here is the link to the Administrator program, but now it is shareware:
http://tinyurl.com/97385

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     support at our newest website: