From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:25:44 +1000
I think you will find that it is not you but your ISP/carrier.
I had the same problem that lasted for several weeks until my ISP went
down. Said it was a carrier problem.
After that all was well for a while and then it started again. Now when
I complain they fix the problem straight away.
I suspect that it is caused by a miss match in their software and that
of the carrier.

Orf Bartrop

gregory Moyer wrote:

>I frequently lose my broadband connection, my server says its my computer, and
>dell says its a problem with my server. I connect with a cable modem. I will be
>viewing pages and it will say page cannot be displayed, and my e-mail will also not work. I must go into local area connection status and click on repair to
>get connected again. this works for awhile then I lose my connection again.
>all cables are secure, and my server can ping my computer. my os is windows xp home edition.
>
>           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
>          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
>           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>