From:
Tom M Abel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:57:20 -0700
I'm getting a lot of responses on this but things have changed a bit.
You are 100% right that the D drive is not formatted.  The problem now is
that it won't start at all.  The fans come on so there's juice but no
beep or boot.  My intent was to format the drive when I shut it down the
last time.  Never started again.  Everything is new on it but I found the
booklet on it with the diagrams and stuff so I will start all over again.
 Thanks.  doctortom

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 08:37:09 -0500 Steve Beck <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Sounds like the 'D' drive is not formatted.
>
> S. Beck

> -
>
> This message has been scanned by Norton AntiVirus before sending and
> is
> virus free
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com