From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:52:43 -0600
On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:46:11
 Kevin Creaner wrote:
>I need a driver for the onboard Soundpro sound that came with this
> motherboard. The supplied CD didn't have it, and PCChips, who make
> the board simply do not answer reply to requests for help. The driver
>file is supposed to be sound\driver\8738am\w95-98.
>I have tried every driver website I could find, but no luck. Any help
>would be greatly appreciated.
>Incidentally, is it just me, or does PCChips ignore all efforts to
> contact them?

I'm surprised that the CD didn't have it.  Try the following.  At the time I tried it, I got an FTP error when going for the Sound Pro Win 95 or Win 98 driver.  The sight is VERY SLOW via modem OR cable modem.... I've tried both.

http://203.161.230.38/driver.html

Best of luck!
Lance Kephart

                     support at our newest website: