From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:06:05 -0400
I can't speak for the life of the drives, but I have been
considering buying one.  Both Comp USA and Staples appear to sell
the Maxtor DiamondMax 7200 RPM drives, and I have seen some with one
year warranties and some with three year warranties.  Some boxes
actually had a 'one year warranty' sticker placed over the box
preprinted 'three year warranty'.  I'm not sure what that says.....

                          http://freepctech.com