From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:45:27 -0800
Try reseating the ram and take note which banks they're
in. Some motherboards require banks 0 and 1 as opposed
to banks 2 and 3 when one pair is used.
Since ram is intergrated with thousands of circuits it can
fail in many ways. You may have to replace the ram or
worst scenario the motherboard if your socket is bad.
-yui shin