From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:19:01 -0700
Hello Westly,
When I do a search, I get over 6 million pages. It's quite a broad area.
What specifically are you interested in? Peer-to-peer, creating a local
area network, dialup? There are the hardware and the software issues.
You could start with searching the 'net for 'FAQ Windows 95 Networking'
and you should get tons of hits. Why not start right here
>>http://nospin.com/pc/network/index.html.

Dharam

Westly Montroos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask where I could find more
> information about network. But I would like to find
> information about network, but not related to Windows
> NT 4, but related to Windows 98 and Windows 95.
>
> Thank you and have a nice day.
>
> Westly.

> Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in one place.

>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org