Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:30:11 -0700
Have you explored all the Vista repair options?
See here for a full list:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial148.html
Typically,recovering your files requires you run the "Restore" option of
your backup program. Your email folders may or may not be there,
depending on what backup options you selected and what program you used.