From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:26:26 -0700
As the computer first starts up, you need to get into the BIOS and
change the boot order of the drives to have the CDROM be first. It will
probably be somewhere in the "advanced" settings. Computers have
different ways of accessing the BIOS (setup) with the most prevalent
being to press the delete key (might take several presses to get it at
the right time) as the computer starts up. Check your manual for the
correct method if the delete key does not work.

After you are done you will likely want to change the boot order to
floppy/hard drive/CDROM. There are differing opinions on the preferred
boot order, but this works for me.

Tom Mayer