Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:27:39 -0500
Thanks for the hint Michele .  I did not mention that in my post but yes, I
suggested increasing the RAM too.  As far as I know, the ASUS X series mobo
accepts 3 Gig RAM max.  So far I have not receive any call back yet from my
customer.  I don't know if it spolved the problem or not but I'll drop you a
line as soon as I hear from them.

As far as your story on CD burning, I have a AMD Duron 750MHz, 128 MB
Win98s/e too that I use for CD burning every now & then but I do not reboot
everytime. Whenever I use this system for CD burning, I always make sure
that  the system is taken off the network, all memory resident programs are
off (screen saver, antivirus, spybot, za, scheduler, etc.) and I would make
sure that my start up file is at it's leanest (bare minimum.)  One fact
though... CD burning on this system is painfully, veeerrry slow!!!  Of
course, this is understandable,  ;-)

Take care and thanks for your time,
Emie DelRosario