Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:08:03 -0600
Hi Monica,

Go to Start Menu\Control Panel and open Internet Options. There, click the
"Connections" tab and under "Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings",
select "Never dial a connection". Click "Apply".

Next, click the "LAN Settings..." button and insure the "Automatically
detect settings" option is checked. Click "OK".

Click "OK" at the bottom of the Internet Properties window.

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.