Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:19:11 -0500
I am looking forward to replies to Paul's question, and asking one of my
own in relation to it:  What is the best satellite uplink? (The phone
company promised that *maybe* some time in the next ten to 15 years we
will get broadband out here but I'm not inclined to wait that long.  I
had to go to the library last week to look at a certain video on YouTube
after trying to view it here at home -- ten minutes after I started,
only 33 seconds of that clip had downloaded!) I have heard some
positives and some negatives about Hughes Net, but haven't heard much at
all about Wild Blue or any others.

TIA!

Joyce in SE Ohio

                     visit our download web page at: