From:
Steve Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:17:04 -0500
Ouch!  If it cost me that much, I'd think twice too!  You can buy them
at Startech.com for US$72.99.  You can pick them up from us for less.
They are invaluable for cutting down on troubleshooting time and the
risk of damaging components by removing/replacing them in an attempt to
isolate the problem.  Maybe they scraped off the diamonds. :)

        Regards,
        Steve Collins
        AlternateRealities - Computers, Networks and E-Commerce
        Phone: (819)669-8885
        Fax:   (819)669-8887
        e-mail: [log in to unmask]

From: "Steve CollinsSubject: Re: [PCBUILD] Newly built throws tantrum

Steve,

After building 40 computers, I'm in total shock that you have never
invested in a PCI post diagnostics test card.  They are very inexpensive
and will save you hours troubleshooting these niggly little problems.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com